"As we walk through the forest, the forest walks through us."
- In 2002 KiTSA received an Earth Day Award from Kitsap County for their environmental stewardship.
- In 2002 Jim was the recipient of an Earth Day Award from Kitsap County for Outstanding Achievement in Conservation.
- In 2003 KiTSA received on Earth Day an Outstanding Achievement Conservation Leadership Award from Kitsap County.
- In 2006 Jim was the recipient of the Paul Harris Fellow Award from the East Bremerton Rotary Club for his work with children in the environmental field.
- In 2006 Jim was the recipient of a Certificate of Appreciation from the WA State Parks for his volunteer efforts of enhancing the quality of the WA State Parks.
- In 2007 Jim was the recipient of a Partners in Conservation Award from the Kitsap County Conservation District.
- In 2012 Planted 1,000,000 tree on Blake Island
- In 2013 listed 4 Champion Trees with American Forests
ISA Certified Arborist: PNW0859
Licensed, Bonded & Insured